Pattern also available on Ravelry (Janejamesknits) and Lovecrafts!
The Meredith sweater has a lovely textured pattern all over.
The pattern is written for sizes S up to XXXXL:
I’m 1m74 and I’m wearing the M.
S (M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL)
- A (width): 42 (45, 47.5, 50.5, 54, 57, 60.5) cm
- B: 57 (57, 57, 57, 58, 58, 58) cm
- C: 10 (11, 12, 13.5, 15, 16.5, 17.5) cm
- D: 24 (24, 24.5, 25, 25, 25, 26) cm
- E: +/- 52 cm (depending on your own preference)
- F (circumference): 32.5 (35, 37, 39.5, 41.5, 43.5, 46) cm
- G (circumference): 19.5 (20, 20.5, 21, 21.5, 22, 22.5) cm
The pattern is completely written out in English, but there are references to charts for additional help if you want them.
The front, back, and sleeves are knitted as separate pieces on 5 mm needles, knitted back and forth, and them seamed. The collar is knitting by picking up stitches around the neck opening of the front and back panel, and knitted in the round.
Sleeves are slightly puffed at the wrists.
The sweater uses about 10 (11, 12, 12, 13, 14, 14) skeins of Merino Extrafine 120 yarn from Schachenmayr (100% virgin wool), 50gr or +/- 120m per ball of yarn. Type of yarn: DK or light
Meredith Sweater - Knitting Pattern
Due to the product being a PDF-file, I cannot issue a refund once the purchase has been completed. However, if there are any problems or questions, please contact me at email@example.com
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of any of these for resale or publication without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited.