This classic skirt is figure hugging around the waist and hips; a pencil skirt is both very feminine and flattering to a wide array of body types.
The skirt pattern is fitted. This pattern gives you written instructions in English. As this listing is for a PDF file, there are no shipping charges. The PDF file will be available for downloading after payment.
Sizes available: S, M, L, XL
- Length: 80 cm
- Waist: approx. 63 (67, 70, 74) cm in circumference (with a forgiving 10 cm stretch allowance!)
- Hips: approx. 100, 103, 107, 110) cm in circumference (again with a forgiving stretch allowance)
10 cm x 10 cm: 22 stitches x 32 rows in stockinette stitch
I used 5 (6, 6, 6, 6) skeins of 100 gr or 200 m of pure wool Superwash worsted yarn from Rowan.
- 3 mm circular needles, or whatever size needles needed to obtain gauge.
- 1 extra 3 mm (or smaller) double pointed needle
- 3 stitch markers
- Left and Right Loop Increase
- Knitting a hem
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of these for resale without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited.
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of any of these for resale or publication without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited
Due to the product being a PDF-file, I cannot issue a refund once the purchase has been completed. However, if there are any problems or questions, please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.