This sweater is perfect for when you want to wear just a little extra layer against the cold, but you don't want to hide your dress or outfit completely.
The sweater is knit as oversized. This pattern gives you written instructions in English. As this listing is for a PDF file, there are no shipping charges. The PDF file will be available for downloading after payment.
Sizes available: S/M, L, XL
- Neck circumference: approx. 58 (60, 62) cm
- Wrist circumference: approx. 22 (23, 24) cm
- Sleeve circumference: approx. 64 (66, 68) cm
- Height (from bottom to shoulder): approx. 63 (64, 65) cm
- Width (shoulder to shoulder): approx. 62 (68, 75) cm
10 cm x 10 cm: 16 stitches x 25 rows in brioche stitch
I used 8 (9, 10) skeins of 50 gr or 199 m/217 yards of fine yarn.
- mm needles, or whatever size needles needed to obtain gauge. (optional)
- mm circular needles, or whatever size needles needed to obtain gauge.
4 mm double pointed needles
- Brioche stitch (back and forth, and in the round)
- Picking up stitches
- Knitting a hem
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of these for resale without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited.
Bluebell Sweater - KNITTING PATTERN
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of any of these for resale or publication without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited.
Due to the product being a PDF-file, I cannot issue a refund once the purchase has been completed. However, if there are any problems or questions, please do contact me at email@example.com.