Product is a PDF-file with written English instructions. There are also some additional knitting charts in there, but they are extras. If you're not comfortable with reading charts, you should be perfectly fine knitting the sweater following the written instructions alone.
No photographs have been added to the pages with actual pattern instructions on them, to make it a little bit more printer-friendly.
Bunny Not Included In Purchase
Sizes available: S, M, L, XL
- Width (waist): approx. 54 (57, 61, 65) cm
- Sleeve length: approx. 52 (53.5, 55, 56.5) cm
- Sleeve width: approx. 23 (24, 25, 26) cm
- Height (shoulder to bottom edge): approx. 55 (57, 59, 61) cm.
10 cm x 10 cm: 11 stitches x 16 rows in stockinette stitch
I used approx. 580 (620, 670, 710) meters of bulky yarn, specifically Julia yarn from Zeeman, but you can use any type of bulky yarn, just make sure you check your gauge!
- 7* mm (UK size 2*, US size between 10.5 and 11*) circular needles
- 7* mm (UK size 2*, US size between 10.5 and 11*) double pointed needles
- 8* mm (UK size 0*, US size 11*) circular needles
(* or whatever size needles needed to obtain gauge)
- Knitting in the round
- Picking up stitches
- Knitting a hem
- K2Tog & P2Tog
- SSK & SSP
- Yarn over
- Bind off
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of these for resale without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited.
Ariel Sweater - Knitting Pattern
All photographs and patterns are copyright to Jane James Knitwear©. The use of any of these for resale or publication without express permission from Jane James Knitwear is prohibited
Due to the product being a PDF-file, I cannot issue a refund once the purchase has been completed. However, if there are any problems or questions, please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.